Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lady Loving

"God I love being a lesbian" said Jenny to her girlfriend Claire. "Yeah it's the best" said Claire nodding. "I like how a woman knows what a woman needs, and you can have massive orgasms all the time if that's what you're into" said Jenny rubbing her big boobs. Jenny and Claire had been lesbian girlfriends for a year, and they bloody loved it. They loved the lifestyle and the comfy clothes, but mainly they loved lesbian sex. They enjoyed touching each others private parts, even though essentially they were the same as their own, so nothing different really.

They lived in a fancy Manhattan apartment, the kind you see on the tv. It had really big windows and they would French kiss with tongues in front of them on a night, so the neighbours could see. They are filthy.

"I don't fancy going to that hip new club tonight Claire" said Jenny in a sexy whisper while putting on a pair of lacy crotchless panties. "Oh really?" said Claire "You could have told me that before I started to get ready, it's taken me ages to do my hair and make-up." Claire looked amazing, she'd put her hair in a high pony tail and she had loads of make-up on. "Come on Jenny, I really want to go out and dance and have expensive cocktails, I love the crazy New York lifestyle. I like how you can be in a same sex couple and no one judges you because of your sexual preferences and choices and you can just be yourself. PLEEASSEE?" Claire pleaded.
"But don't you want to stay in? I've bought a sex toy and some massage oil and we could use those and have some serious sexy fun" said Jenny licking her lips and twirling her hair around her finger. 
"Oh you didn't say anything about doing lesbian sex Jenny" replied Claire getting aroused, her nipples were rock hard and she circled them with her fingers. She walked over to her lover and led her by the hand to the bedroom, which was massive and a really big double bed in it. There was a mirror on the ceiling so when they did stuff they could both watch. . . and believe me they did. Claire sat on the bed and rubbed the quilt cover with her fingers. "Is this new?" she said in a low purr. "Yes, so I'd prefer it if you didn't use the massage oil. I don't want to get it on here because it will stain"
"It's water based, it should come out in a low temperature wash"
"Yeah, but I'd rather not risk it, it's a pretty nice quilt cover"
She wasn't lying, it was gorgeous, soft and silky and felt nice on Claire's soft skin. It was a lovely creamy colour and went well with the décor of the room, which was also cream. She laid back and Jenny licked Claire's tuppence like a nutter. Then they swapped over and Jenny got to have a go, and then they scissored for hours. They were both like "oh yeah, this is the best lesbian sex I have ever had." They both had orgasms and fell asleep until the morning.


"Shit" said Claire, "I'm late for work and I've got to perform a life saving operation in an hour and you need to get to work as well, I may be a sexy lesbian but I'm also a leading heart doctor and the pressure is really on" Claire was buttoning up her white coat and putting her hair in a bun. Jenny put her gun holder on and her FBI vest. "Yeah I know what you mean, I've got to catch that serial killer and I've got a new partner who fancies himself like mad and won't believe I'm a full on lesbian. He keeps saying he wants to convert me to the other side." Claire looked cross and said "Goddamn it why do hot guys always want to have sex with hot dykes like us? Don't they realise we don't like men's penises we just love vaginas?"
"We should do it with him just to show him what he's missing out on"
"Haha good one"
"I'll arrange it today, anyway, I'd best get going or the police boss is going to nail my ass to the wall"
"Bye"
"Bye" 
The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment