Monday 4 April 2011

Sexy Role Play

"Let's play a game" said Mike
"Okay" whispered Lesley. "Take off your pants and go downstairs to the bar, and then I'll come in acting all business like and I'll try and pick you up and everything" said Mike staring deep into Lesley's eyes. "Yeah okay" said Lesley. 
She left the hotel room after dropping her pants on the bed. She got in the lift and she felt a breeze going up under her skirt, onto her front bottom. She liked it.

She sat on a bar stool and patiently waited for Mike. He was about 20 minutes, because he had to have a quick poo. He came downstairs in his tracksuit, because it was comfy. It wasn't a name brand one, he didn't think they were worth the money. He'd bought it from Tesco and it seemed to wash quite well, it wasn't as blue as when he first bought it, but that was more due to the wash powder that had been used rather than the quality of the dye. He thought he could pretend to be a businessman who had just been for a business meeting in the gym or something. He saw Lesley on the barstool, and he got a semi on, because he knew he would probably get to have sex with her later. 

"Can I buy you a drink Hotstuff?" 
"Yes please, I'll have half a lager and lime and a packet of smokey bacon crisps please"
"Do you like pork?'
"I don't mind it yes, I'm a bit hungry because I missed my dinner" breathed Lesley into Mike's ear. 
"I'd like to fill you up" replied Mike. Lesley gave a smile, "Good" she said.

The barman asked what they wanted, and Mike said that he wanted half a lager and lime and a packet of smokey bacon crisps and a pint of bitter and some peanuts. The barman brought them to him and then Mike gave him some money and the barman gave him some change and Mike went and sat down at a table and Lesley went with him. They sat down together.

"Right, lets get down to it" said Mike being all stern.
"Yeah fine" replied Lesley
"I want to have sex with you tonight"
"Yeah I know, that's why we're here"
"No I mean in the role play game"
"Oh yeah, I know, that's what I mean.
"I'm prepared to give you the job Miss Smith, if you do sex with me tonight"
"Oh, okay. I'll do sex BUT only for the job, because I want that job so damn much"
"I know you do Miss Smith. Righto, drink your drink and we'll go upstairs and I'm going to do everything I want tonight"
Lesley looked confused, "but we've just come from upstairs"
"Yeah I know, but I'm not doing it down here."
"Fine" said Lesley a bit grumpy.


They went up in the lift and Mike fingered Lesley a bit. He knew that the security cameras were on him but he wasn't really bothered. "Oh no, I hope my wife doesn't see me doing this on one of those tv shows, where they put clips from CCTV on" He said winking at Lesley. "You'd best get your fingers out then" said Lesley.

They walked to the hotel room and Lesley laid on the bed pulled her skirt up and Mike laid on top of her and got his thingy out and pushed it up Lesley. He hammered away at her for ages and she was all screaming about it and everything. She was loving it. Then he did a big jizz and collapsed. She got from under him and put her pants back on. He said thank you and gave her £50. She left the hotel room and he thought to himself, Lesley is one hell of a good prostitute. 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is quite literally the future of erotica, at last some realism brought to some text instead the the fantasy content one usually finds. Fantasy that is as far from reality as I am from cumming all over a womans face. I think I love Gina Simone. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It means a lot to me that my readers enjoy the experience.

    Please come again... and again. x

    ReplyDelete